Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Still Homeschooling

I haven't posted in forever and this is not going to be an update either, except to let you know that we are still having school 5 days a week. I promise that my children are not as neglected as this blog is. I plan to do a little bloggy Open House soon that updates what we've been learning, but I just don't want to take the time right now (or in the past six weeks, apparently!) I know that I need to do report and feel some accountability, but I am telling myself that the actual learning is more important than reporting it.

This sounds so lame that it makes me sigh and think that I really need to get a report written soon. Leave me a comment if you still care!:)

2 comments:

N & H said...

I know how it is, with Christmas, then, just getting back into the school mode. Looking forward to hearing and seeing what you've all been up too

Ritsumei said...

I absolutely hear you. I just re-set our calendar: it said Dec 22 for the past nearly a month. We've been doing plenty of reading and things, but I've looked at my blog recently and realized that I've got nearly nothing in the way of homeschool posts for a very long time. I took pictures as we were doing the calendar so I can fix that.